Derwent makes a tremendously useful dry form of ink which they call “Inktense Ink Blocks.” I’ve made a travel kit that allows me to use them like watercolors. The first picture is an example of what can be done with them at home or in the studio.

To see the artwork, click here for Plein Air work, or click here for Studio work.


This is one of my larger studio pieces next to my Inktense kit. I use this same kit when painting en plein air and in the studio

This page has the following sub pages.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s